Monday, March 5, 2012

Nothing Much...

This post will really interest no one, but I have a little spare time and wanted to share.

This is what my chain of bed rest days looks like today... nothing makes me happier:
Also, I've been plagued by a touch of the nausea lately (nothing compared to that ridiculous 1st trimester) but these items always sound good:

Dan Dan Noodles - P.F. Chang's
Double Double - In-N-Out
Pizza - from anywhere

I'm disgusting.

Lastly, Eric and I were just talking and I want Taylor to pursue these activities:
Piano
Guitar
Dance

Eric wants her to do:
Soccer
Basketball
Golf (see Footnote 1)

That's not too much to ask, right?

(Footnote 1: a competitive GOLFing pursuit? Doesn't this look suspiciously like a ploy for HIM to spend more time golfing? He also mentioned "hunting" and "fishing."
I would like a housekeeper and live-in cook, but did I add domestic education and culinary training to the list?)

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute, I'm glad you get off bed rest soon! By the way, I craved Mcdoubles and Rubios bean and cheese burritos with sour cream and fresca - Yes it had to be with sour cream and fresca lol. So, no, you are not disgusting. I can't wait to see her! Sh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your frustrated. I to spent time in bed. 1 week with my first. 6 weeks with my second (she tried coming at 24 weeks). 7 week with my third. I have six children in all and would do all of it again. I hated being in bed and it drove me crazy but be glad that she is in and not out. Every day you can keep her in is money in the bank as we were told with our second. ($10,000 a day for ICU back then). The time will pass and when you hold her you will feel wonderful. Take care. I am bringing dinner on Thursday and I will take request. Let me know what you would like. Susan

    ReplyDelete