Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Days... No... Literally...

So apparently I am on a musicals kick this summer cuz I again bought us tickets to a show (of course, Eric was elated). This time, it was Happy Days! I was way excited for it (Remember how good it was on Nick-at-Nite?), but I must admit I was sorely disappointed! Regardless, Eric finally learned who THE FONZ was, and I got to sing the theme song the whole way home in the car!

This is how flossey we looked at the play. :)
I look pregnant in this picture, but I assure you I am NOT! Maybe that's why the lady kept asking us if we wanted her to take it again... :(

The good news for the week is WE HAD A CRAZY THUNDERSTORM complete with TORNADOES and all! Hence, Eric and I got a rain day so I got to play with him for a whole HALF day! Because it was POURING outside, we went to see UP! in theaters (does it seem like we need constant theatrical entertainment?). We watched it in 3D so we got these SEXY glasses!I think Oliver's (our nephew) "crusty" face may have inspired this photo...
http://www.jasonandginny.blogspot.com/
Maybe we just really miss him... ? Which is actually perfect because WE JUST BOUGHT OUR TICKETS TO SEE THE LITTLE GRIMLIN! We are going in August while Jason & Gin are in Alaska so we can have full exposure to their offspring for a few days (we'll probably come back with a whole new determination to NEVER get pregnant... Rumor has it, sometimes babies cry and poop and stuff... Speaking of which, we can't wait until Aubrey & Tyler have theirs :) )!

3 comments:

  1. We can't wait either! If he hasn't arrived on his own before the 22nd, I'm getting induced, so at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Good to see you still have smiles on your faces with the crazy work schedule sales entails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um first of all, you DONT look pregnant. Although doyle and i were hoping that you guys would have a honeymoon baby...looks like ur having fun in TX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Chelsea, you so don't look pregnant, you look cute! Ok so are we going to get to see you guys at all?? Or just Ollie?? I'm excited that he will get to hang out with you guys though, cause I talk about you ALL the time to him. Now he will get to see what the big deal is :) And Eric does look REALLY happy in the Happy Days pic. Thanks for being excited to come see us, we can't wait!

    ReplyDelete