Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We're Married and Life has Begun

Basically I haven't really gotten on board with this whole "blog" thing like every good married woman is supposed to so... I'm repenting now...

We got married! Yeay!


Since March 6th, we have moved twice, finished school, started working (well, one of us has), and still no babies! :)

We're in Dallas for the summer while Eric sells ServicePro pest control door-to-door to the good people of Texas. So far, things have been really good. The people here are amazingly nice, so I basically love Texas (which I definitely did NOT expect to happen)!

I am currently a "stay-at-home-wife" (yes, that's a title I made up so I feel validated). I thought I would be bored stiff but I'm actually really loving life. I have been catching up on "things" (hence, the blog post) and doing online classes. Hopefully we'll start doing some really fun things to keep everyone riveted to our blog.

I'll post Honeymoon pictures when I get some time (I'm really busy... maybe I'll find some time... later today :) )

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm so happy you blogged!!! Good job! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures in Texas. Have you seen any armadillos yet? Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when you were going to jump on the wagon. I'm excited to see what keeps you guys busy in Texas. And remind Eric that just because you're a stay at home wife doesn't mean that dinner has to be ready when he gets home, having a blog can keep you really, really busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you learned a thing or two from your big sis. It is great being a stay at home wife. This could be the greatest time of your life. LIVE IT UP

    ReplyDelete